Donations

Make a donation and you will immediately receive a charitable donation tax receipt.
$5216.22
raised so far
All third party Canadian donations over $18 are eligible for a full tax receipt.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Walkathon in Ottawa

Hey all

How are you all doing? Are you guys getting excited? Well I know I am! Anyways it is once again Wednesday! This weekend the Jewish community has gotten together to walk in a walkathon, of course for those of you  who may be wondering- What in the world is a walkathon, well with is like a marathon, however you walk, though some prefer to run, and instead of it being 42 km, it is only 1-3 kilometers. For the first kilometer I carried jazzy on my back for the whole kilometer! It was quite tiring, however it was manageable :) Anyways I would have never felt so excited with all of your support! Thanks a million!!!

-Izze the soccer kid ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment