Donations

Make a donation and you will immediately receive a charitable donation tax receipt.
$5216.22
raised so far
All third party Canadian donations over $18 are eligible for a full tax receipt.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The time is near!!!

Hey all!

I know I have missed a week, sorry I know my fascinating posts were well missed however do not fear, here is another one! (Wink) How are you all doing? Well I am doing very well! Only a week and a bit before I will be leaving for Toronto for my intense training. We are just getting all the final detail ready and soon I will be on may way! The weather is getting warmer and warmer here, however if you think about it, Israel will be ten times worst! It will be totally worth it though! Thanks again for all the support, I really couldn't have done it without you all!

-Izze the soccer kid

No comments:

Post a Comment