Donations

Make a donation and you will immediately receive a charitable donation tax receipt.
$5216.22
raised so far
All third party Canadian donations over $18 are eligible for a full tax receipt.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A spring cleaning

Hey all!

So as you have guessed it is Wednesday. Today mom is away in New Brunswick so it is just me and my aunt. We are getting a lot done. The weather is slowly clearing up, as it has been raining on and off. This is giving us a great spring cleaning!  Hopefully it will be clear blue skies for the rest of the week, however the plants may enjoy it. The weather is perfect! I am continuing with my fitness schedule, and because of that lovely electronic device, a Wii machine I am able to keep fit even at home when the weather outside is not too good. The end of may is approaching  quickly! I am getting all my doctor forms filled out! Soon I will be ready to hit the road and begin my journey to Israel. Of course none of this would be possible without all the help from my sponsors! Thank you all!

-Izze the soccer child. #17

No comments:

Post a Comment